Cable Drum Rollers
The Adept 300mm cable drum cylinder is a compact cable cylinder for storing and opening cable rollers and rolls. Smooth working rollers with heavy duty steel ball bearings provide easy cable out without breaking or bending. These ball bearings are also “Lifetime sealed,” preventing water or dust entry on construction sites or in rugged environments. The bearings are encapsulated by durable zinc-coated steel cylinders. Heavy duty cable reels can be replaced simply and easily by pressing on the spring-loaded central axle shaft and removing the cylinder from the steel frame.
- It will benefit from the ideal labor saving device for wiring, which saves you time and effort.
- It will assist you and your staff with the recoil of the cable or wire during decoiling and electrical installation.
- Easy to use, when the drum cable is in position on the drum cylinder, the reel can be easily rotated, making it easy to free the cable while controlling the cable.
- For your benefit, it is equipped with a ramp entrance to make it easier for the drum to be loaded into the cylinders.
- All cable drum cylinders manufactured by spaceguard are equipped with heavy duty rollers, which can be adjusted within the unit to fit the cable drum of different sizes.