MiniSKY Fiber Blowing Machine
MiniSKY is a machine used to blow fiber optic cables into HDPE pipes.
MiniSKY cable blowing machine performs blowing of fiber cables between 2.5 mm and 16 mm.
MiniSKY fiber blowing machine contains a single air motor. It works by releasing the compressed air from the compressor into the air motor and pipe. The incoming compressed air drives the engine and the belt system directly, causing the belts to rotate.
The recommended minimum amount of air is 12 bar and 1m ^ 3 (this amount decreases or increases depending on the Cable and Pipe diameter) and is compatible with all air compressors. Necessary connection apparatus are provided with the machine.
4 Different Belt System
Fiber Optic Cable Blowing Machine for your Integrated Projects Standard cable and pipe sizes used for MiniSKY cable blowing machine.
Cable Sizes: 2.5mm-3mm-4mm-5mm-6mm-7mm-8mm-9mm-10mm-11mm-12mm-13mm-14mm-15mm-16mm (With each cable diameter, cable bushings and hydraulic seals are also provided.)
There are three sets of belts for Cable Diameters.
Belt tool sets,
2.5mm-4mm / 5mm-8mm / 9mm-12mm / 13mm-16mm
Hdpe Pipe Size Set (Optional Production)
Standard Hdpe Pipe Sizes: 8mm-12mm-14mm-16mm-20mm-25mm-32mm
If you have a pipe diameter between or above these dimensions, please notify our sales representative.
Please contact us for further information or placing order.
All equipment and supporter apparatus required for your projects are provided with the machine.
MiniSKY General Features
• Forward – Backward direction valve.
• Quick and easy change belt system.
• Mechanical yardage meter that is resistant to rough weather conditions.
• Different belt sizes for cables of different diameters.
• Bi-directional (Forward-Backward) directed propulsion.
• Air compressor coupling.
• Fiber optic cable pads for different diameters (from 2.5mm to 16mm)
• HDPE pipe connectors for different diameters (from 8mm to 63mm)
• Special gear system
• Semi-automatic belt press system
• Pipe pressure manometer.
• Quick connection elements.
• Optionally interchangeable pipe apparatuses of different diameters.
• Safety protection cap
• 2 Year service warranty
• Online and phone support
• 10 year spare parts guarantee
• Waterproof marine-contra storage box
• Its main areas of use are airports, Petro pipelines, Telecom Companies, Outdoor infrastructure and superstructure projects, Fiber infrastructure support centers, industrial fiber optic data centers FTTH – FTTX.
|Pushing Force:||0 – 300 N|
|Pushing Speed:||0 – 150 m/dak|
|Cable Size :||2,5 – 16 mm|
|Duct Size :||8 – 63 mm|
|Drive Motor :||Air|
|Air consumption per recommended minimum pipe diameter (at 12Bar):|
|0 – 8mm :||1m³/min 40-50 CFM|
|From 8 to 12mm:||2m³/min 100-120 CFM|
|From 12mm to 16mm :||3m³/min 150 CFM|
|From 16mm to 20mm :||4m³/min 200 CFM|
|From 20mm to 32mm :||5-6m³/min 300 CFM|
Video for MiniSKY
Fiber Optic Cable Diameter Ranges
Frequently Asked Questions.
MiniSKY designed for microduct cable blowing process that can blow from 2.5mm up to 16mm. It have one air motor for perfect results.
The bets system of MiniSKY have rubber material that can blow your cable without damage. Smoot surface can help your cable easly to blow inside the duct.