Working with pneumatic motor. Fiber optic cable range: 3mm-7mm
Working with a single air motor. Fiber optic cable range: 2.5mm-16mm.
Working with pneumatic air motors. Fiber optic cable range: 6mm-24mm
Working with drilling machine. Fiber optic cable range: 1mm-6mm
Working with pneumatic motor. Fiber optic cable range: 1mm-6mm
Points to be considered when choosing fiber optic cable blowing machine.
Telecommunication sector is groowing with innovations with the developing technology and difficult working conditions. In this context, the fiber cable blowing machines in our experience is very important. Each challenge comes with innovation. You can easily blow fiber cables into the HDPE pipes.
For each cable blowing machine, if your cables are thin there is a machine with low torque for the thicker cable diameters, the higher your machine power will be. Let’s look at with more detailed information.
Fiber Optic Cable Machines Feautures
Blowing fiber cable diameters
- DrillSKY blows fiber cables from 1mm to 6mm. DrillSKY gets power with the drilling machine and gives it to the wheels. Machines can blow up to 1500 meters into the HDPE pipes. If the thicker your cable diameter, your blowing distance shall be smaller . We should also note that the friction inside the HDPE pipe is very important. You should give more for better blowing.
- MicroSKY blows cables from 1 up to 6mm. Working with air compressor electric motor. MicroSKY accommodates with all the features. It is recommended for fiber cables that contain higher than 1mm and higher diameters.
- DynoSKY blows cables from 3mm up to 7mm. Working with air compressor air motor. MicroSKY accommodates with all the features. It is recommended for fiber cables that contain higher than 3mm and higher diameters.
- MiniSKY fiber optic cables from 2,5mm up to 16mm blow. It has one air motor. Power coming from the mechanical gear system, connect the upper and lower belt system moves simultaneously. This results in higher power for bigger diameters. As with all machines, high pressure is required for MINISKY. Fiber cable is blown up to 4000 meters. The recommended minimum pressure is15 bar 1mt^3/min air supply.
- SKYJET fiber optic cables from 6mm to 24mm are blown. High power is obtained with 2 air motors. Two belt systems are driven by two separate air motors. The air motor operates with air from the compressor. Ideal for thin cables. Minimum 12 bar 10 cubic meters / minute air is provided. Blows up to 6000 meters of cable in one shoot.
- HydroSKY it blows fiber cables from 6mm to 24mm. Works with 2 hydraulic motors. Hydraulic motors gets power from the hydraulic power unit (With Honda Gx270). With maximum power, you can easily blow through the biggest fiber optic cables. HydroSKY has own hydraulic power pack. Also you can buy it seperatly (only power unit or blowing machine unit). It can blow up to 6000 meters at one shoot. Recommended minimum pressure 12 bar 10 cubic meters / minute.
Save time and labour. We invite you to our factory in Kocaeli.